Hamtardo Hamtardo

The animation wasn't too bad, the plot was intresting and original, but seriously.. you need to get some better voice acters. That is what mainly ruined it for me, but I really think this has a lot of potential.

Chain Mail Chain Mail

If you don't copy and paste this message...
Fuck all will happen!

FishheadBlend FishheadBlend

I like it

Your art style is pretty damn creepy, but well done XD Nice bunch of sketches. They must have taken a while. Keep up the good work.

Memory Box Memory Box

Its ok

Kinda basic, and not creative at all, sorry : ( On the bright side it was enjoyable, and not a complete waste of my time. It has no glitches or bad sound quality, which is also good. I got a 178, not bad I guess : P

Tchazzar - Infection Tchazzar - Infection

I fully agree with llamamessanger

Remake this with a healthbar. maybe have more powerful cells that do more damage. If you made it so the germ could shoot something, then you could add something like a boss battle. I kinda liked it, not bad.

Alma Azul (Blue Soul) Alma Azul (Blue Soul)

Industrial rock on newgrounds... sweet! This is very well made overall. Though the background synths are a bit too quiet, and your snare could be a little punchier, but this is only my opinion of what might sound better. Great work!

TheMoebiusProject responds:

Hey thanks a lot for your review! And for listening! I think you are right. Gonna work on the synths and the snare and upload an update soon. Thnks again! :).

Yellowed Parchment Yellowed Parchment

Strings are a tiny bit too loud for my taste, and takes too long to build up (though I am aware that may be the intention), but everything else is pretty spot on for some kind of movie score piece! Great work overall. I'm also glad you posted what you used to make this, since it'll potentially help other musicians.

POLY: Seven South POLY: Seven South

I'm liking your unique style overall. Not sure if I'd use that kick drum, and at times the track can get a bit messy and chaotic (there's a good chance this was intentional due to it being "experimental"), but overall I really like it. I'll keep checking out your stuff.

Anchorwind responds:

I hope you find things you like and I'm glad you enjoyed this. Thank you for your time and review.