Alma Azul (Blue Soul) Alma Azul (Blue Soul)

Industrial rock on newgrounds... sweet! This is very well made overall. Though the background synths are a bit too quiet, and your snare could be a little punchier, but this is only my opinion of what might sound better. Great work!

TheMoebiusProject responds:

Hey thanks a lot for your review! And for listening! I think you are right. Gonna work on the synths and the snare and upload an update soon. Thnks again! :).

Yellowed Parchment Yellowed Parchment

Strings are a tiny bit too loud for my taste, and takes too long to build up (though I am aware that may be the intention), but everything else is pretty spot on for some kind of movie score piece! Great work overall. I'm also glad you posted what you used to make this, since it'll potentially help other musicians.

POLY: Seven South POLY: Seven South

I'm liking your unique style overall. Not sure if I'd use that kick drum, and at times the track can get a bit messy and chaotic (there's a good chance this was intentional due to it being "experimental"), but overall I really like it. I'll keep checking out your stuff.

Anchorwind responds:

I hope you find things you like and I'm glad you enjoyed this. Thank you for your time and review.

Space Scooter Space Scooter

good stuff

Lovin it bro. Great lyrics, nice and simple. Love the easy going feel it has.

WaitUntilMidnight(Unfinished) WaitUntilMidnight(Unfinished)

great!

Sounds like a cool song in an rpg or something.

Ksero responds:

Thanks for the review, i finished the song, and since you seemed to like it i thought id let you know. you can find it in my profile :) .

let it be thing let it be thing

Not bad

It was pre awesome. U seem to know your way around a piano. If this was made with fl keys, then ur really good at making it sound real. Don't let low scores bring you down.

codbarley responds:

thanks. I uploaded it because my mom wanted to show off the first song I learned. I learned that when I was 8, by ear. No sheet music or teacher. Just me. But it was really me playing. aside from editing the timing and my mistakes, I really didnt use FL at all.

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

LOOOOOOL this is AWESOME XD

when the electronic sounds came in, It went so well, and for some reason I bursted out laughing (in a good way) You gotta make more like this :]

Maximus! Maximus!

Pretty awesome

catchy rift, and a solid beat. I could of swore I heard something from system of a down in here, lol

If I had Lungs If I had Lungs

Its so amazing : )

THis is a very unique track, not like the others. Most electronic songs are just *kick* *bassnote* *kick* *bassnote* .. ugg : / I bet if you used more electronic sounding percussion and made this song more IDMish that would kick serious ass. I feel that the robot has a personality, so then I feel sad for him. I feel this urge to talk to him, tell him its ok. I was moved by this simple, unique song. The melody was pretty good, and could even use some tweaking, but the vocals, plot, and whole feel, and vibe really got me. THat gave you the perfect score. If there was no vocals, I'd 8 it.
5'd 10/10 Faved

merlin responds:

Thanks! It's always the best when people give me reviews, instead of just voting. I can honestly say at no point did I expect this song to make it on the all time best list. The song means a lot to me personally, and was written for a girl, and I just sort of left it at that. I guess I have a style that I try to stick with. My project name (Through hell and highwater) to me gives off the vibe of sky captain and the world of tomorrow. that sort of curious futuristic style, where everything's rendered in greys and blues. Sorry if this makes no sense, but you should check out some of my other works too, I'm blending genres at every turn! thanks again for the review and the 10 love!

Tadpole Turmoil - Mario RPG Tadpole Turmoil - Mario RPG

you'll be ok

I bet you'll leave the emergency room doing backflips, and playing the trumpet at the same time! The melody was very nice. Also, I'm happy that you used a different time signature other then 4/4.